Sunday, October 3, 2010

Upcoming Games!!! 10/3/2010


Dungeon Defenders- For the price you cant go wrong. I not only am a fan of "castle defense" type games but I am also a fan of the cartoon style graphics you find in this game and games like Fable and LoL. The fact that the preorder for this game is only 9 dollars makes it a no-brainer for me. I personally pre-ordered this game from gamersgate.com. But it will also be available on Steam at project date november 1st, 2010.


Fable 3!!!- I am a huge fan of Fable games and the choice between good and evil. It really makes for a great game because you can have a good character, and an evil character if you wish to replay. The cartoon style graphics are candy for the eye and the plots are usually pretty enticing. I cant wait for this game to come out on October 26, 2010 for PS3, Xbox 360 and for all you PC gamer fans Fable has finally returned!


Brink!!!- A revolutionary shooter is coming soon! Not only have they revolutionized a new style of play, but they have also redrawn the lines between single player and multiplayer gameplay. The graphics of this game look amazing and the plot is intriguing because it may become reality one day. I am looking forward to this game very much!

Fallout New Vegas!!!!- Cant go wrong with a fallout game. I love the post apocalyptic scene and the game play style these games bring to the table. With so many options this game isnt just a game you play and beat and stash away in a closet full of CDs you'll probably never touch again; These games replay values are among the top of the list and wont dissapoint you. Cant wait for this game to come out on October 19th, 2010 (My Birthday).

No comments:

Post a Comment